A whole new Pokémon generation has arrived on the Nintendo Switch system in Pokémon Shield – Standard Edition. In this role-playing game, the players get the role of a Pokémon trainer and discover the epic journey in the new Galar region. Be brave and unleash the real champion within you.
Pokémon Shield is rated E, generally suitable for all ages. It might include;
- Comic Mischief
- Mild Cartoon Violence
The Key Features Of Pokémon Shield – Standard Edition
- As the Pokémon trainer, select one of three new partner Pokémon: Grookey, Scorbunny, or Sobble and put your first step for an epic adventure.
- Discover the new Galar region where the player can freely control the camera within the Wild Area. Encounter the troublemakers of Team Yell and challenge those opponents.
- Continue your journey to unravel the mystery behind the Legendary Pokémon Zacian and Zamazenta and experience the Dynamax and Gigantamax phenomena.
- Visit the stores in town and be the trainer you want to be. Meet never-seen-before Pokémon alongside the familiar ones with new Galarian forms. Assign some Poké Jobs for your Pokémon to complete to level it up.
- Need a companionship to battle against the gigantic and tremendously strong Dynamax Pokémon? Battle together in the multiplayer co-op Max Raid Battles* by teaming with three other players locally or online*.
*The multiplayer mode may require additional games and systems that are sold separately. Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online play. Not available in all countries. For online features, internet access is required.