Travel through a strange world, grow a team of adorable plantlike creatures called Pikmin and save your planet in this strategy game, Pikmin 3 Deluxe – Standard Edition, available on the Nintendo switch. As players, you get the opportunity to get help from these tiny alien creatures (Pikmin) in accomplishing different types of tasks on this fantastical planet called the PNF-404.
Pikmin 3 Deluxe – Standard Edition is rated E10+, generally suitable for ages 10 and up. It might include;
- Mild Cartoon Violence
The Key Features Of Pikmin 3 Deluxe – Standard Edition
- Build up a Pikmin squad and save your planet.
- Make friends with these adorable Pikmin with unique skills and capabilities. Use them strategically in overcoming obstacles, defeat alien enemies and find food for your famished home planet.
- Make sure to return to your ship before time runs out. Otherwise, both you and your friendly Pikmin squad will be in trouble.
- The Pikmin 3 Deluxe brings you new side-story missions featuring Olimar and Louie, the opportunity to play Story mode with a friend alongside all DLC stages from the original release.
- For the new players who seek a casual approach, an array of difficulty settings, lock-on targeting and optional hints are freshly included to learn and play.
- Besides collecting fruits and saving your planet, you can also engage with Mission mode to complete assigned requirements like defeating enemies or collecting items.
- Want to feel more competition? Play thrilling head-to-head Bingo Battles against another player.
- Enjoy more options for cooperative play with Pikmin 3 Deluxe – Standard Edition.