Discover the fascinating Lental region right before your eyes in the New Pokémon Snap, only available on the Nintendo Switch system. Explore the Unknown islands and capture in-game photographs of Pokémon in their native environments.
The New Pokémon Snap is a photography game rated E that is generally suitable for all ages. Here, the players get the role of a researcher and get along with Professor Mirror to research lively wild Pokémon.
The Key Features Of New Pokémon Snap – Standard Edition
- Get yourself into a vast array of islands with a diverse natural environment. Get into your faithful travel pod, the NEO-ONE and travel through dense jungles packed with lush trees, enormous scorching deserts and tropical beaches that provide a home to several wild Pokémon.
- Encounter the wonder of this adventure by moving from island to island on an ecological survey.
- You will wonder for sure about the never seen before behaviours and unexpected expressions of these awesome Pokémon. Discover how they are patrolling their territory, playing, or lurking in out-of-the-way spots.
- Work alongside Professor Mirror and unravel the mystery of the Illumina phenomenon.
- You can also create your own Photodex with the best captures you have taken.
- Edit your photos, add stickers, frames or even filters.
- Share your mind-blowing pictures with your friends around the world online* and see what they have been taking throughout their fascinating journey.
*Internet access, Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online features. Not available in all countries.