Mario Party Superstars – Nintendo Switch – Standard Edition
Mario Party Superstars for Nintendo Switch once again brings the party on with a Superstar collection of new and interesting minigames. Consisting of some of the most fun and enjoyable games and maps that stick to the older style, Mario Party Superstars is loved greatly by true Mario fans. You can race against your opponents and sabotage them as you gain more stars on the Peach’s Birthday Cake board from the original Mario Party game. You can save up coins for stars in board game mode and practice in free play to be the last one standing in Mushroom Mix-Up or Shy Guy Says. You can watch the countdown that releases Browser Coin Beam and you can keep those coins on the Space Land board as well. All the while, you must be extra careful and observant, because the tides can quickly turn into Mario Party.
- Bring the party anytime, anywhere with same-system play. Matches in board game mode save each turn, so you can even take a break and then pick up where you left off.
- Use stickers to praise and pester the other players as you race across the board to collect stars.
- To play this new set of minigames, you can use the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller or the Nintendo Switch Lite system. However, all consoles and controllers are sold separately. If you do not wish to purchase them, you can even stick to the Joy-Con controller because all the minigames are played with button controls.
- You can play a few minigames with friends or turn it into a marathon 30-turn match, since all modes support online multiplayer. Multiplayer mode may require additional systems and accessories.
- This action packed Superstar collection consists of the game pack and manual.