Race anytime, anywhere with excitement. Gear up and hit the road in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, exclusively available on Nintendo Switch.
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is a kart-racing game in which players get the opportunity to race with a bunch of amazingly competitive characters from the Mario universe. The game is rated E that is generally suitable for all ages. It might include;
- Comic Mischief
The Key Features Of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – Standard Edition For Nintendo Switch
- Returning every track from the Wii U version, including DLC, with an elegant touch.
- Featuring Inklings as new guest appearances alongside the fan-favourite characters including King Boo, Dry Bones, and Bowser Jr.
- Defeat your opponents, hinder their progress and knock your enemies off the tracks with whimsical power-ups such as turtle shells, fireballs, boomerangs and many more.
- Race and battle against your fierce opponents with the revised battle mode on new and returning battle courses.
- Featuring new options like Smart Steering to help out rookie racers and kids to keep driving and staying on the track.
Want to break records with your speed? Beat your best time with super-fast 200cc mode.
- Experience a whole new racing game experience together with your friends. Play up to four players via local wireless multiplayer in 1080p while playing in TV Mode.
- Are you an online racing enthusiast? Play Mario Kart 8 Deluxe up to twelve players online*.
*For online features, Internet access, Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately), and a Nintendo Account required. Not available in all countries.