In a haunted hotel, Mario is nowhere to see. Luigi is the only hope of saving his companions.
Luigi’s Mansion 3 is an action-adventure game available on Nintendo Switch. The story begins with Luigi’s invitation to the towering Last Resort hotel alongside Mario and friends. They went missing, leaving Luigi alone. He somehow has to overcome his fears and rescue his friends.
Luigi’s Mansion 3 is rated E, generally suitable for all ages. It might include;
- Comic Mischief
- Mild Cartoon Violence
The Key Features Of Luigi’s Mansion 3 – Standard Edition
- He might seem to lack courage at first, but Luigi is well-equipped with additional tools and skills available than ever before.
- Our green-clad hero is ready to showcase his new powerful moves of Slam, Suction Shot and Burst. With the all-new Poltergust G-00, now he can slam, blow away, and vacuum up ghosts with a snap. Master these skills to remark on Luigi’s bravery in a haunted hotel.
- Join together with Professor E. Gadd and meet his latest investigation, Gooigi. Team up with this epic all-green doppelganger who mastered slipping through tight spaces and walking on spikes. Get Gooigi’s help to overcome the puzzling contraptions and mischievous boss on each themed floor.
- You can interchange between Luigi and Gooigi as a single player or play with a friend as the 2-player co-op.
- Clear objectives in the ScareScraper before time runs out with up to 8 players via local wireless or online co-op gameplay.
For online play, internet access, Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required.