Explore the kingdom of Hyrule a century before the events happened in the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild game. Witness the great calamity that has happened 100 years ago with your own eyes in Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity.
To rescue the kingdom, Link and Princess Zelda must unite battalions across Hyrule and combat against the great destroyer and threat to the Hyrule, the evil Ganon, who has attempted to revive himself and put the kingdom in chaotic destruction. This game is the only way for you to see what happened 100 years ago.
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity is rated T that is generally suitable for ages 13 and up. It might include;
The Key Features Of Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity – Standard Edition
- Compatible with the Nintendo Switch system.
- A hack-and-slash game in which the players get the roles of various characters from the Legend of Zelda universe.
- Be a part of the battle against the evilest forces of Hyrule. Showcase your bravery with the satisfyingly robust combat system.
- The dramatic cutscenes allow you to know more about Zelda, the four champions, the King of Hyrule and many more, who put their relentless efforts to save the kingdom from calamity.
- Explore the skills and capabilities of playable heroes like Link, Zelda and take control of other characters, including the four Champions and a young Impa. Strategically equip their unique abilities against the droves of Ganon’s formidable troops, including barbaric Bokoblins and the towering Lynels.