Darkness is arriving on the Fódlan continent. In Fódlan, it is the Church of Seiros, which maintains the order. The Officer’s Academy within its headquarters is home to three houses, each including students with sparkling personalities and represented by a royal from one of the three territories. As professor Byleth, you are invited to teach students from one of the three houses the art of war and lead them to enhance their combatting skills to be successful in their academic lives and remark victory on the battlefield.
Fire Emblem: Three Houses is rated T, suitable for ages 13 and up. It might include;
- Suggestive Themes
The Key Features Of Fire Emblem: Three Houses – Nintendo Switch
- Enhanced new features; assigning battalions to support individual units in the war, new monsters and the Garreg Mach Monastery, where you mentor your students.
- Customize your avatar of professor Byleth as preferred.
- Recruit students, guide them to wield various weapons, master the study of magic and acquire exceptional skills such as horsemanship. Prepare themselves for monthly certification exams to level up their skills required for specific classes.
- Train your students with strategic moves and combatting skills to succeed at epic tactical RPG combats.
- Roam throughout Garreg Mach Monastery; a neutral territory to explore.
- While roaming, you can also interact with your students in many ways, including taking part in activities related to their training sessions. Make it a chance to build up bonds with your students.
For online features, Internet access, Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required.