If you are willing to buy an extra controller with the Playstation 5 console and share the best gaming experiences with your friends, getting a DualSense charging station is a cost-effective decision.
- It has a precise design of putting your controllers plugged without the console to be either on or rest mode.
- Comprises a cool aesthetic of being matched with the same black and white theme of the console.
- It does not take either too much space or weight.
- Once you put the controllers on the charging dock, the orange LED light blinking around your DualSense touchpad notifies you that it is charging and automatically turns off when it is done.
- It takes only 3 hours to get your controllers fully charged.
With DualSense Charging Station Charge Two Controllers At The Same Time
Can charge two wireless DualSense controllers at once without connecting them to the Playstation 5 console. Save your time to have a more gaming experience with its fast charging capability.
Free Up The USB Ports
Can charge both the controllers at the same charging speed while they are connected to the console. This allows you to free up the USB ports without sacrificing performance. So if you are done with the messy ports, having a DualSense charging station is a good choice.
Best Click-in Design
The DualSense charging station is designed to be simple yet the best. With its easy click-in design, the controllers can simply get fitted into the docking station nicely and easily. It also allows you to charge your controllers at your convenience.
Batteries : 2 AA batteries required.
Language : English
Rated : Rating Pending
Parcel Dimensions : 19.4 x 12.2 x 6.9 cm; 503.49 Grams
Release date : Oct. 30 2020
Manufacturer : Playstation
Place of Business : San Mateo, CA 94404, USA