Link is a sword-swinging hero from the Legend of Zelda series. He has adorably incarnated in The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening game.
The Link has washed ashore and awakened in a curious land called Koholint Island with fierce creatures, talking animals and friendly people. To escape from there, he has to overcome trap-ridden dungeons, fight against the strong foes, collect eight musical instruments and rouse the legendary Wind Fish.
Key Features Of Amiibo Link: The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening Series
- The Amiibo Link is finely detailed and shiny, highlighting its significant characteristics to elaborate the adorability of the new Link even more.
- Provides the newest effect of adding the malicious Shadow Link to the new Chamber Dungeon in The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening game. It will pursue Link through dungeons, bringing a nightmare to the game.
- You can use your Amiibo Link accessory by just tapping it to the NFC touchpoint on a compatible system.
- With compatible games, you can experience cool in-game extra features such as unlocking new modes and weapons, customizing your character, or even enhancing your amiibo’s abilities to be at your side as the best partner or as your fierce opponent. Please note that each compatible game has a unique way of interacting with your Amiibo Link figure.
- Play with your Amiibo Link in compatible games on your Nintendo Switch system, New Nintendo 2DS XL system, New Nintendo 3DS XL system and Wii U console.
- Games, systems, and Amiibo Link are sold separately. For more details on Amiibo Link functionality and compatibility, please visit Nintendo.Com/amiibo