Ivysaur is a playable, dual-type Grass/Poison Pokémon that is one of the three Pokémon of Pokémon Trainer in the Super Smash Bros. Series. It evolves from Bulbasaur into Ivysaur and then into Venusaur.
Ivysaur has a flower bulb on its back which is bearable for its strong legs and hips. Once it’s getting too big, it can’t stand on its legs alone. It turns into Venusaur when the bulb absorbs nutrients and is ready to turn into a large-petaled flower.
Bullet Seed is Ivysaur’s standard special move. Vine Whip is its up special, Razor Leaf is its side special, and Pokémon Change is the down special. It attacks with SolarBeam at the Final Smash.
Key Features Of Amiibo Ivysaur – Super Smash Bros. Series.
- The Ivysaur Amiibo is finely detailed to highlight its significant characteristics with vibrant colours.
- You can use your amiibo accessory by just tapping it to the NFC touchpoint on a compatible system.
- With compatible games, you can experience cool in-game features such as unlocking new modes and weapons, customizing your character, or even enhancing your amiibo’s abilities to be at your side as the best partner or as your fierce opponent. Please note that each compatible game has a unique way of interacting with your amiibo figure.
- Play with your Ivysaur Amiibo in compatible games on the Nintendo Switch system, New Nintendo 2DS XL system, New Nintendo 3DS XL system and Wii U console.
- Games, systems, and amiibo are sold separately. For more details on amiibo functionality and compatibility, please visit Nintendo.Com/amiibo